originally posted on DJFoodie.com
1/2 c whole milk Ricotta cheese
4 large eggs
dash of salt
packet of stevia in raw (if using for a dessert)
- Add the ricotta, eggs, sugar equivalent and salt into a blender. Blend, until combined and smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a lightly buttered crepe or Teflon pan over medium-low heat.
- Depending on the size of the pan, add just short of 1/3 cup of batter to the pan, and spread it evenly. If necessary, pick up the pan and deliberately tilt the pan in a variety of directions, directing the flow of the batter around the base of the pan, until it completely covers the base of the pan, like a very thin pancake.
- Once the edges start to brown and curl, loosen the crepe with a spatula and flip it, to brown the other side. Repeat this processes, placing each completed crepe on a paper towel.
- Serve hot, or layer between paper towels and refrigerate or freeze for later use.
Pingback: I can’t believe it’s low carb lasagna | livingoffthegrain
Pingback: Get creative! | livingoffthegrain