Originally found @satisfying eats. Didn’t have to tweak this recipe, so good I just had to double it!
- 1/2 cup plus1 tbsp. blanched almond flour
- 4 tbsp. coconut
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (or pure sour cream, I use sour cream now)
- 2 egg, cold
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated (around 2 oz)
- 4 tbsp. butter, softened (I used salted)
- ***Finish with Salted butter & dried or fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients. Then add remaining ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula until well blended. Use medium scoop (3 tbsp.) to scoop out dough onto un-greased cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (or not, see notes above). Space 2-3 inches a part. Bake for 16-20 minutes or until biscuits have slightly browned on the bottoms and tops. Once out of oven, smear a bit of salted butter and sprinkle with a little parsley. Best served warm.
Nutrition per medium biscuit: 150 calories, 12 grams of Fat, 1.5 Net Carb & 5 grams of Protein